Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,815 ($2,879) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (34 minutes ago)