Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,048 ($2,622) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)