Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,354元 ($1,783) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (42 minutes ago)