Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28977 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,058 (41,612 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)