Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,817 (7,818TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)