Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12072 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,191 (Php109,272) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)