Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,032 (24,941 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)