Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,432 (26,648 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)