Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.828 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,007 (25,383 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)