Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,634元 (₩2,885,384) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)