Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,302 (₩4,118,954) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)