Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,042 (₩2,800,468) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (26 minutes ago)