Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,680 (€1,755) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (42 minutes ago)