Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,082 (€2,493) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)