Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,652 (€1,879) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (32 minutes ago)