Cost of living comparison between Ulhasnagar, India and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,368 (₨112,487) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)