Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,162 (3,006,422 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)