Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,315 (3,728,058 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (19 minutes ago)