Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,094 (₩2,234,526) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)