Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,176 (₩2,425,965) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)