Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19399 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,163 (67,855 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (38 minutes ago)