Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10027 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,173 (₨71,542) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)