Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,453 (₨79,570) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)