Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,616 (₨85,045) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)