Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,566 (¥220,000) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)