Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,312 (R$ 6,279) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)