Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.008 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,042 (R$ 5,996) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)