Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,814 (2,682,012 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)