Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.987 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,078元 (2,277KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)