Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,840 (2,916KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (30 minutes ago)