Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.123 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,242 (2,484KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)