Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,233 (40,362,921 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)