Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,761 (Bs 28,265) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)