Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.025 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,648 (11,185 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)