Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,548 (€2,000) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)