Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,689 (COL$3,459,858) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)