Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,221 ($2,574) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)