Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,418 ($3,402) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)