Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,204 (¥250,246) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)