Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,462 (¥304,191) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)