Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 94% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,301 (5,670,529 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)