Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,123 (5,937,129 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)