Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.041 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,779元 (S/. 4,792) in Trujillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)