Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,568 (S/. 5,570) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)