Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,521 (kr 41,210) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)