Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,570 (kr 31,412) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)