Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,342 (kr 30,878) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)