Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,147 (kr 33,723) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)