Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,053 (kr 35,701) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)