Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 121% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,461元 (kr 32,186) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)