Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,096 (kr 32,076) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (37 minutes ago)