Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,384 (kr 32,503) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (17 minutes ago)