Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,373 (kr 40,023) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)