Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,144 (kr 32,109) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 95 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)