Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,267元 (C$2,674) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)