Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,950 (C$2,661) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)