Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.232 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,772 (C$3,015) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)