Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,565 (4,029 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)