Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.881 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,728元 (3,017 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (43 minutes ago)