Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,531 (2,796 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)