Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00428 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,394 (3,827,048 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)