Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00458 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,529 (4,267,250 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)