Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00458 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,356元 (3,785,643 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)