Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,123 ($b9,440) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)