Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,843 ($b9,962) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)