Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,764 ($b10,582) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)