Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,961 (€1,925) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)