Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34033 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,766元 (Mex$ 25,758) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)