Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36343 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,845 (Mex$ 27,090) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)