Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,111 prices entered by 1,215 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,999 (C$3,690) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)