Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,258元 (﷼ 44,147,563) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)