Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,069元 (﷼ 37,795,785) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (39 minutes ago)