Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,041 (AU$4,937) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)