Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,632 (AU$4,588) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)