Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,279 ($2,959) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)