Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06254 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,194元 (¥450,828) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)