Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,037 (¥468,123) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)