Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,718元 (¥190,068) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 2 hours ago)