Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,973 (¥280,634) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)