Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06210 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,862 (¥207,133) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)