Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,218 (194,647 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (30 minutes ago)