Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34987 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,363 (Mex$ 35,335) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)