Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,054 (₨75,985) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)