Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09545 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,849元 (₨71,757) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)