Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37878 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,134 (29,393 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)