Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40831 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,280元 (25,177 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)