Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37746 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,368 (22,169 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (42 minutes ago)