Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05384 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,150 (188,527 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)