Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06363 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,339元 (146,774 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)