Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,278 (4,855 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)