Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,475元 (6,150 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)