Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,964 (5,332 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)