Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,112 (6,212 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)