Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 67% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,069 (€2,572) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)