Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,354 in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)