Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09875 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,755 (₨58,278) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)