Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,938 (₨78,546) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)