Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09441 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,121 (₨75,419) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)